School-Based Learning Opportunities
The Early Childhood Learning Centers in Huntington, Medford, and Ronkonkoma offer a variety of preschool classes. We achieve a remarkable 88% placement rate of students into their home school district by kindergarten.
Our team members prepare children for a successful kindergarten experience by providing superior educational services and therapies for those children who show a developmental delay in cognition, social language, or emotional development. We utilize Activity-Based Intervention, discrete trial instruction, and incidental teaching in a variety of classroom settings.
Early Childhood Learning Centers collaborate with Head Start and local school districts for the provision of Universal Prekindergarten programs.
Preschool classes provide a stimulating, educational atmosphere where three- to five-year-old children develop friendships and skills in preparation for kindergarten.
The Center for Autism supports all children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) across all Early Childhood Learning Centers and is committed to providing state-of-the-art, empirically based teaching methodologies to help children gain the skills necessary to be successful in their home, community, and school settings.
The Early Childhood Learning Centers Offer:
- Full-day specialized programs for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Half-day and full-day integrated classes
- Full day self-contained classes
- Head Start and UPK classes
- Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Parent Training, Counseling, and Psychological Services provided in the family home, preschool, or at the center.
- Culturally and linguistically diverse classes.
- Head Start (a federally funded comprehensive early childhood educational program serving income-eligible families)
- Universal Prekindergarten (students must be four years of age on or before December 1st or otherwise eligible to attend kindergarten the following school year. You must reside in either the Huntington or Connetquot School Districts).
Please contact Huntington School District
Please contact Connetquot School District
For more information, regarding the Early Childhood Learning Centers, please contact:
Yafreisi Eusbio, Administrative Assistant